Local Weather

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Just a quick blog to let you know I'm still kicking. My flu only lasted the weekend, so am back to normal now. Trying to do income taxes and as you can see am not doing very well -- I'd rather be blogging!
It's been a movie month for me. The Yukon Film Festival is currently on - that is an excellent movie every Monday. And there are also excellent movies currently playing in town (we have only two theatres with 2 movies each). Sometimes there is nothing of interest to watch and now there is a lot. So, see 'em while you can. The weather has warmed up, thank heavens. Not like Toronto and the east coast. My good friend has gone off to Hawaii (can you hear the jealousy?) and my sister invited me to vacation with them in Dominican Republic, but I think I will just hold off for now and enjoy WINTER some more.

No comments: