Local Weather

Friday, August 24, 2007

Still thinking of the trip

Am putting together my photo album today and came across this picture which actually contains ME! I was taking a picture of the gang on the banks of the Yukon River in Dawson City when a tourist asked me if I wanted him to take our picture, so for once, I am not on the end of a camera. If you want to see any more pictures, you have to come up to the Yukon, and I will gladly give you a bed and show you the pictures. For those who know Wally Paprocki, he is coming north in September to spend a few days. So, after just about 30 years, I am getting visitors.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Great pics as usual Carol.

Anonymous said...

We are all still recovering and Mom is still very envious. We did have an awesome time and the pictures sure prove it. It's back to work for us tomorrow and we'll be daydreaming about our time in the Great North. Will has shown his journal to so many people that the pages are starting to fall out.
We miss you and Shaun and look forward to seeing you and Shaun here at Christmas!!