Local Weather

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Edmonton




Then it was off to Edmonton to visit little Jenny and her family.  Even though she was in the midst of packing in order to quickly move to a new house once they found one that suited them, she opened her doors for her old aunt and welcomed me for a few days.

           

We  visited a few shops (including Costco ... yeah) crossed a few bridges - what would Edmonton be without crossing a few bridges?? - and made it as close as Whyte Ave to the actual downtown.


As I was not in need of anything in particular, the downtown was not a necessity.  I just wanted to spend time with Jenn and her family, which I did, had excellent meals, a comfy bed and good company.  Exactly what I desired.


Daws, who is now in Grade 9, actually had the Friday (my last day there) off.  It was great to see them and I am so glad I stopped along my way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen and Dawson - great pic of the two of you - mjt