Local Weather

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dec 14




Dinner at the Rudolph's tonight.  Babies had just been fed when I arrived.  Alanna was in a very good mood and sat on my lap for a long long time chatting and smiling.



Emerson slept, then woke.  It took him a while to really wake up.




 SR had Emerson while he was waking up.  He is not usually so quiet.  Soon he was awake, put in his jolly jumper and was extremely happy there for quite some time.

But as you can see he is not always happy and when he is not, he shows it.  SR very conveniently snapped a couple of picks with Gramma holding Emerson when he wanted more than being held.
(I'll show these pictures to him when he wants something from me when he has grown!)

P.S.  I did hold them both when they were happy and smiling.  Only I didn't get any picture of that!




No comments: