Local Weather

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Shopping


Went to visit my son on the weekend.  We went out for a stroll with 2 babies and 2 dogs (2 dogs tied up outside the store and busy sniffing and sniffing the poles).  And he had to do grocery shopping so he pushed the stroller around the super market while I pushed the cart to collect the groceries.  People kept stopping him and looking at the "cute" babies...  lots of ooooos and aahhhhhhs.  I, at one point said I wanted to take his picture in the market and he said NO!!, it's too embarrassing.   You can see who won out!  But I had to do it quickly.  No second takes here.


P.S.  I have just been complaining about our supermarkets running out of food.  For example was in The Real Canadian Super Store the other day and they didn't have any cans of pumpkin and about 1/3 of their shelves were bare.  The store we were in was one of 3 small (and more expensive) grocery stores, one of which is located in Porter Creek, a baby stroll away from SR's house.

No comments: