Local Weather

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Delayed Update


Last week I twinsat while Brooke went to her appointment.  We tried tummy-time but they weren't happy with that so I put them in their chairs and read them a story.  They quickly fell asleep.


Here's Lily keeping an eye on her favourite, Alanna.


And interestingly enough, Timber kept vigil over Emerson.  They were the perfect little babies until they got hungry and mom was not yet home.  Then it took a lot to pacify them.
As you've probably noticed I take photos of sleeping babies.  During the awake times, I am kept busy with other things!


Slowly but surely my rooms' contents are being put into boxes.  I love walking through empty rooms as I then know I don't have anything further to do with them.  My garage is FULL of boxed "stuff".  Do I really need that much stuff?????  The answer is NO.  I am going to re-think all that I have once I am moved into my new place.  Too late now to do anything but look at all those boxes and sigh.

                          

One week to go till moving day.  I have been waiting a long time for that day to come.  And don't expect too much in the way of updates after the 15th.  The internet people can't come till the end of the week, my satellite man cannot come till the next week (it's hunting season in the Yukon!) but as of today my phone is now working perfectly.  I have made the LEAP from land-line to cell phone only, kept my land-line number (ported the number to my cell) and am getting a pretty good deal on monthly fees from Bell.  So That worked out OK.

No comments: