Local Weather

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

London, England



Our neighbourhood pub. It reminds me a bit of Rovers Return. We passed it this morning on the way to the underground. 


Today was the day of The Queen's Speech. That's all we heard about on the morning news. Also was the fact that Charles and Camilla were going to attend the speech in parliament - something he rarely did. She was to travel to parliament in a glass carriage. I wanted to see that but they never did say at what time all of this was happening. Then, lo and behold, we rose from underground at Hyde Park Corner to find more horses than you could count making their way to Buckingham Palace, so we followed them.  


It was at this time my camera stopped working!  So I made Debbie take lots and lots of photos, which I hope to post next. 



No comments: