Local Weather

Sunday, July 01, 2012


Happy Canada Day everyone!!!!

!Awoke to sun!  It rained almost all day yesterday to this was a pleasant surprise.  And it was predicted to be sunny all day then rain again tomorrow.  So I drank my coffee, put on my long pants and sweatshirt - sunny yes, but only 4 degrees C - and went outside to mow the lawn before the rain cometh.  As I was mowing, the wind brought in the clouds, not the nice fluffy sunny day clouds, but those with blackened heavy bottoms that threaten rain.  Oh well, I will be in the house for a few hours late this morning to early afternoon watching Euro 2012 trying to decide who I want to win - I like Spain, but it's kind of Italy's turn.  I hope it is a good game!

And being Canada Day, I want to share an APP with you, especially you southerners who do not listen to CBC Radio.  It is the CBC Music app from the iTunes Store.  Not only can you listen to live CBC Radio but they also have Genre Streams which are amazingly good.  I don't have time to make my own playlists (if you can believe that) but I don't have to because I truly enjoy the playlists they have already made.

So there is my Canadian tip for Canada Day.  Hope y'all enjoy yourselves today!


No comments: