Local Weather

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Another Room Painted

What did I do this weekend??  Well, since I had a gallon of paint which I purchased last week because it was on sale, I decided that rather than store the paint I would use it right away.  So, my dining room was emptied and I painted.  Having painted the living room last month, the dining room was next in line.  Now it is done and that feels good.  The curtains are washed and ironed, the floor is clean and I am now ready for some dining.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

146Nice job painting. Looks a million times better. Good job.

Table for Three.

Anonymous said...

Love it. Is that an old wind up clock? I have an old german wind up awaiting some $ to get cleaned and running again which plays westminster chimes. It reminds me of Kensington market, when we used to visit their. I really like the dark wood. - Our 14 day trend in weather will remain high 20's and low 30's. I have gotten used to it. mjt

Anonymous said...

oops forgot to say how much I love the Hungarian looking tablecloth. Cheers mjt