Local Weather

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

It's June - almost half way through summer - it's threatening rain  [again!] - it's cold, with the windchill [10:30 AM and we're way up to 9 celcius - with the windchill it feels like 5].  Summer is half over and I wore shorts one day - that was Saturday in which I got a sunburn on my right knee and left elbow (???) - owww.  The longest day is coming up - summer solstice this year is actually one day earlier than usual - June 20 @ 11:09PM - and then the days get shorter.  My glass is half empty since I just walked outside 10 minutes ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sure is alot of road closures. I guess this makes you think about Preparedness. Hope you have been getting out golfing anyway. We live in interesting times. mjt