Local Weather

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Already

Brooke is leaving for YVR tomorrow, so tonight was Christmas day for us. We exchanged and OPENED our gifts and I was very very lucky - new boots and jewels both of which I will wear tomorrow for my next Christmas dinner. Above is SR with his new hoodie via Secret Santa. Even Lily opened her gifts - booties for the snow and cold.

Brooke unfortunately broke her foot the other day - dropped a log on it while loading the wood-stove at the cabin. Christmas on crutches for her.

Well, thanks kids for all the gifts. I absolutely loved them all and will get good use out of everything. Merry Christmas to you both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats with people breaking body parts this Christmas. Jim broke his finger on the right hand and has a cast. Ha, Ha you are grandma to Lily - when will you be mommy with your own dog - remember I have a puppet to send - MJT