Local Weather

Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day of February

Like Iris says, it is good to see February in the rear view mirror. Will Spring ever arrive? Went to pick up the mail today - the long way. Needed fresh air and sunshine. There was lots of both outside but also lots of wind. Luckily I layered as the windchill was driving the beautiful -18 temperature down to -34 ... like the weather office says "with a risk of frostbite". And this is why I take vitamin pills as not much of the sun is able to be absorbed on days like today.

Another Luckily, I had my earbuds inserted (sounds rude, doesn't it!?!) with James Morrison's voice floating around my head. That did much to make me forget the wind trying to nip that nose. Here is a sample of what I heard (and sorry once again, but you will have to "x" that annoying ad at the bottom):



Love his music!

2 comments:

Kayla Eccles said...

I love him as well! Here is one of my favourite songs by him, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRxccy-zcJ8

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean about the Van Morrison sound on this sound - who is this - email me. Love the lookin in my rear view mirror of winter too! We just had a dramatic media rainfall - NOT! they are all so dramatic - Instead I woke up with 5 inches of the white stuff and A.T. phoning to say from an all night party in Port Credit- I cannot sleep here mom - please come and get me - at 6:30 a.m. J.T. and I shoveled and cleaned up the snow and ice on the ole Bessie van and off we went to pick up the LITTLE PRINCE - lol! Beau-tiful morning with fresh snow all around! Albeit, I see Spring in my rear view mirror - someone should write a song about this!!! MJT luv ya xxxooo