Local Weather

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello Alberta

I made a stop in Edmonton (to be more exact Sherwood Park) on my way west. Had a lovely visit with my niece and her family. The weather turned spring-like while I was there -- above 0 temperatures (I love the spring!). Did a bit of last minute shopping and went for a nice drive into Edmonton and surrounding countryside.

Went to the ski hill with Jenn & Dawson. This is time 2 on the hill for Dawson and he did a great job mastering the bunny hill.

Luckily his dad had a day off too so was able to visit with the whole family and see what Santa brought to them this Christmas.

Then it was off to Vancouver, to visit my friend and as luck would have it, my son. The weather just continued to get warmer as I travelled west. SR took Bev and I for lunch and we had a great chat for a couple of hours. It was a good ending to my Xmas travels.

No comments: