Local Weather

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adieu Ontario

My Ipod Touch was a success with my sister who became addicted to it. I now know what is on her wish list for the next present exchange.

No trip to Ontario is complete without at least one hockey game. This one was at a local arena with David scoring a goal (unfortunately I missed that as I was watching a bird flying around the indoor arena - a bird which I must tell left a calling card on my sister's coat!). David is doing very well with his game - getting better and better each time I see him play.

My last few days in Ontario included a lot of eating with a lot of family. It was great to spend time with all my sisters, aunt & uncle, mother, nieces and nephews and friends and acquaintances. I was just a bit sorry I didn't get into Toronto to visit my friends there, but there is always next time.

No comments: