Local Weather

Monday, May 12, 2008

Renos

The boys helped purchase the flooring and started work on it right away. It felt so good to get rid of that awful carpet that was there.

The flooring was done, and all the trim and new doors were next. I spent a day painting the trim trying to minimize my job once it was put up, but there are so many nail holes, I now have to fill them all and repaint the trim. I have two of the four new doors repainted as well. I have a lot of work still to do but I think it will look great once finished.


Here's my work crew taking a break. Actually they were going through MY tool box and laughing at the tools I had like the all-in-one level, tape measure and notepad which is about 3 inches square and my plumb line which is actually a fishing weight and dental floss. They may laugh but they did use my tools. This is day five for the boys and in about an hour I am driving them to the airport. A job well done guys!

No comments: