Local Weather

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Well, I wasn't planning to blog before I left but... Tomorrow I leave early early in the morning. Today, I could hardly get out of my house. It snowed ALL day yesterday, and it is still snowing now. This is a picture from my upstairs bedroom. The roof was black shingles on Thursday - it is now snow drifts. So, I went out to shovel. Luckily, my neighbour has a four-wheeler with a plough and he came by to help me with my driveway. Even with that I shovelled for 1-1/2 hours. My other neighbour said it reminded him of those news cast pictures you see of them digging out in Newfoundland. Oh well, it's a good way to meet my neighbours and to build my muscles before I put on that bathing suit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Is this the norm up there??? - Looking forward to postings from Greece and Italy - Ciao! MJT