Local Weather

Thursday, April 20, 2006

from Athens Greece


Made it to Athens. Business class is the ONLY way to travel. Athens is as I remember it - huge, busy, smoggy. Did visit the Acropolis, and walked the streets and now it's time to go to the island. We are leaving on tonight's ferry. The weather is hot - 26 C - but bearable. The ferries are all full as the Greek easter stretches all week, so we were lucky to get one of the 7 available seats. Talk again from Lesvos. I have emailed my picture site to some family and friends. If you too want to see my pics, email me and I'll put you on the list. If you are on the list and have problems, email me and I will try to fix them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo jealous!! Add me to your mailing list for pics.

Hope you are having a blast.