Local Weather

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Kid Sitting

The next three days are kid sitting days for me.  Brooke is in Dawson City and SR is working working working.  So I moved into their house.  Much easier being where the twin's things are.  My first day here I drove up and had to move Emerson's tricycle out of the middle of the driveway.  I noticed that is was a bit cockeyed.  SR later told me that he ran over it this morning.  He asked Emerson why he left it on the driveway and was told that he had parked it behind Daddy's truck.  It may be fixable even though the handlebars and front wheel point in different directions.


Shaun came home at lunch install the car seats in my truck.  As soon as the back door was opened, in jumped Lily and Radar.


Sorry guys, we are just adjusting car seats, not going for a ride right now.



No comments: