Local Weather

Friday, August 26, 2016

Another Surprise


Gave sister Teri a subscription to the above magazine.  I thought it would be fun for her to see the wonderful photographs and stories of the north.  The magazine may have been a surprise gift for her birthday last year, but my surprise was even bigger when I saw the article below.



When I looked on page 15 the first thing I saw was the school secretary SR had at Takhini Elementary School, where he attended from Kindergarten to Grade 1. And I used to hire her husband to teach courses at the Government at the Staff Development Branch.  I looked at them for a while before shifting my gaze to the right where I saw:



my sisters and nieces!!!!!!!!  All holding copies of the magazine.  Now this was a SURPRISE!


Teri had written this explanation when she submitted the photo to the magazine.  Yes it WAS a Sibling Surprise.


Here I am when I first discovered the photo in the magazine.  Debbie and Will joined in in the laughter.

No comments: