Local Weather

Friday, January 22, 2016

Still January


Did my twinsitting a couple of days ago.  They were happy (for a wee bit) to sit on the couch and read their books.  Alanna's favourite page in her counting book was the number 20 - 20 Rockets.  I found that interesting as she has no idea what a rocket is but liked looking at them.


Emerson had carried his favourite book around all morning.  I tried to read it to him and Alanna, but he wouldn't let it go.  In fact he read it to me.  Big Red Barn had a lot of animals that he could recognize - the moooooo, the nehhhhhh, the baaaaaa ...
We had a fun morning together.  Next is Sunday where both parents are away for most of the day.  Looking forward to that.


My newest venture is participating in Chinese New Year.  I will dance onto the stage with three others wearing a mask similar to the girl mask above (I will be a boy) and a red and gold costume.  We will be the children.  The children precede the lion and then the dragon on-stage.  A couple of practices to go, then the big show, February 6th.  Should be fun.


No comments: