Local Weather

Saturday, January 16, 2016

January 15, 2016


Haven't visited the twins for almost 2 weeks.  Tonight I played with them while their parents took a night off. And it was a delight.


They were little bees today.  


Here they are with their Beanie Babies that they received in a treat bag from a birthday party they attended.  These are the ones with the HUGE eyes.  Alanna's is KIT-TEN and Emerson's is AAA-WOOOOO.  We call it Puppy but that is his word for DOG, taken from Timber's howling.


OK, obviously I'm not the greatest at selfies, but give me a break.  I don't have a viewer in the front of my camera.  So I thought I did pretty good here.  I got part of me, Emerson and a bit of Alanna all in one photo.
I took pictures then showed the kids what they looked like in the back of camera.  They loved it and start to understand when I would say OK, sit here and I will take your picture.  I had to be fast though because they would sit for 3 seconds then jump up to see the back of my camera.

No comments: