Local Weather

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Saturday October 10


This is a first. I had the twins overnight this weekend while their parents had a well deserved rest at the cabin - baby free.  Yes, went there Saturday afternoon and left Sunday afternoon and I survived!  And so did they!  As you can see Alanna is now into fashion and shoes are a big part of that.  Here she is trying to wear her Mom's boot.


Breakfast was French Toast, Cheerios and fruit.  Alanna did very well eating out of the bowl I gave her.


Emerson, not so much.  He was trying the dog method of putting your whole face in the bowl.  Easier and quicker to get the food in your mouth I suppose.  Then Alanna would look at him, smile and try the same thing.  All in all, we had a fun time together - eating, reading books, playing games and napping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about the kiddos and there they are. So cute. mjt