Local Weather

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend



Sunday dinner at Deb's house.  Rack of Lamb ... mmmmmmmm.  This Thanksgiving weekend it was a treat to have a lamb meal rather than the traditional turkey, especially good since the next evening I was invited out for a turkey dinner!  And good to celebrate with Joan too.  I haven't spent much time with her since her summer trip across Canada.  This evening she brought her brand new iPad Mini, so Deb and I were trying to help set it up as well as give a few instructions.  (Now we both want a Mini!!!!!!!)
And, as it is still nice weather, and I mean NICE weather (I don't ever remember it being this warm mid-October), Lily (whom I was dog-sitting) walked over for dinner and walked back.  A little exercise is always good.  

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

                           

No comments: