Local Weather

Saturday, June 15, 2013

One Week to Go!


One week to go.  I spent the afternoon helping clean up the cabin and surrounding area.  We walked out to Unicorn Hill, where the nuptials will take place.  Brooke will look a bit different than she does in the photo above.  Fingers are crossed for the weather to be as perfect as it was today.


Back at the cabin things were really getting into shape.  They are both working really hard and I do believe that things will be ship shape by the time next Saturday rolls around.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you gave him that mosquito repellent clip he is so fashionably wearing.


Anonymous said...

Wish I could be their, nevertheless I am their in ma heart. Great talking to you tonight. Have a stellar few days until the BIG DAY BUD - mjt