Local Weather

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Drive Home


The first stop from the airport was my house to drop off mom.  We were all pleased to see SR and Brooke were already there awaiting our arrival.  The family was happy to see them and after a wee chat I drove with the remainder of the crew to their new temporary home in Riverdale.  

I left to return to my home at 11:30 pm and took some photos along the way.  I am not usually up at 11:30 pm, and was taken by the beauty of the sky - so startling beautiful - and I kept flicking photos.


Here is the SS Klondike at 11:30 PM with rain clouds reflecting the setting sun.


The rain clouds followed me home and it did blow and rain for about 10 minutes after my arrival.  I hope all of our visitors enjoy the amount of daylight we receive at this time of year.


No comments: