Local Weather

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16


I know we have been very slow in reaching double digits temperature wise (still haven't unless you stand directly in the sunshine) but even my flamingos are heading south.  There was 6 heavy thick inches on the ground when I awoke and an hour later, it is still snowing.  They keep talking about the weekend forecast of warmth and no snow.  I hope they are accurate, but then again, it is a weatherman forecasting that.


How is Robin Redbreast going to find the grubs in the lawn?

2 comments:

Grace To It said...

OMG - I would be freakin out. I spent the other day preparing for planting and today J.T. prepared all as well. That is just crazie! Is this normal???????

Grace To It said...

Thought I would take a look back. On May 11/11 you had just spent 5 days cleaning up the backyard and IT SNOWED. On May 3/10 you said NEED I SAY MORE because IT SNOWED. May 2009 it did NOT SNOW. May 2008 it did NOT SNOW. May 2007 it did NOT SNOW. May 2006 - not sure cause you were in Greece and then onto Italy. May 2005 it did NOT SNOW. So, it would appear that SNOW is showing up later and later in May. Better keep a slap of bacon on a stick, and stick that into an open fire and let the drippings drip onto a piece of rye bread with chopped green onions on top for next May SNOW DAY! mjt