Local Weather

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not carrying a camera around these days, so you'll have to be happy with my ramblings. Weather here is similar to Vancouver - spring-like. I won't complain. Sneaking just above 0 degrees and dripping dripping dripping - vehicles covered in mud... and the sun is setting later and later. Funny how every single year I look out the window, look at my watch and say "look how light it is!!" I will continue that until June 21st - I love the light.

Found this website I want everyone to visit. It's called FreeRice. FreeRice is a website committed to the cause of ending hunger around the world. It is run entirely for free and at no profit. All money (100%) raised by the site goes to the UN World Food Program to help feed the hungry. Sponsors make all payments to the UN World Food Programme directly. It's fun, it's free, it makes you smarter and it helps feed the world. Try it out at www.freerice.com

Continuing to watch the Olympics - watching the highs and the lows and enjoying it. I still say Go Canada!

No comments: