Local Weather

Friday, September 05, 2008

Had a birthday lunch for Ev today along with my ol' neighbour Helen. Ev just had a knee replacement and still has trouble getting around so we took lunch into her house and enjoyed an afternoon eating and chatting with her. She also still has problems with her rotator cuff which she tore last October when she fell - I can sympathize there as I am currently having physio done on my rotator cuff - a painful affair. And, with all of her medical problems, she is still smiling. Happy Birthday Ev!
By the way, as both Ev and Helen know their birds, the bird below is a Wilson Warbler, in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No rotary cuff problems here - Yet - Just went for bloodwork for recurring Menopause - Mom still has hot flashes at 86 - Have to go get left knee looked at - very swelled - They think I pulled something and that is is easily operated on. I think its just overweight - Soon will see. Glad to see Ev recovering from the knee operaton - hope soon that she will see full recovery of the rotary cuff and for you too CLR - Oh, my goodness , we are all getting old -- what a lovely JOYFul woman Ev is - Glad to see that you have such wonderful friends. - Luv ya. MJT

Anonymous said...

You may notice that I come on your blog almost daily to see if any new posts. The skirt thing - Rosa has a real nice summer skirt that I could only think would fit you but you like me do not wear skirts anymore. I think one of Adams girl-friends may like this skirt. Wally fell walking his dog and really banged himself up and did not make it on the weekend but will be coming to visit on the 20th - I am taking him hopefully to a corn roast up in the country and will phone you that night instead. MJT