Local Weather

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A few more family pictures. The first is the one I promised Cousin Joe I would post. We banter back and forth between our blogs and actually did get together at his mum's New Year Day soiree. I keep up on his son (Joey's) football scholarship (career!!) - which university will he pick?? - as well as how his side of the family is doing. To visit his blog click here . Great seeing you Joe!

And I also stopped into Regina on my way home. Just in time for -45 degree weather and blizzards just north of the city. But I was kept warm by my little niece and her wonderful family. Went to a craft class (one-stroke painting) and saw a Regina Pats game (they lost to Seattle), watched little Dawson play hockey and did some clothes shopping as Air Canada lost my luggage for 3 days - on a non-stop flight from Toronto to Regina!

No comments: