Local Weather

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday, April 3, 2005

It may be Spring, but it's still cold outside. May look beautiful and sunny, but the air is cold and the snow and ice are melting s-l-o-w-l-y. I should be thinking of gardening, but can't even find the garden under the snow. So...painted my bedroom, cleaned the carpet and now must move everything back. My muscles are growing again! Not much happening. SR is back in Edmonton now - actually went to Lake Louise this weekend to snowboard. So, I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and will post some of my travel pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, yes I did enjoy seeing your holiday photos - I always go into your site very Monday to see if you have posted anything. I particularly like the LARGE Christmas Tree picture - I find it most interesting to see you in YELLOW shorts - You look great Carol - I am also interested that you will be gardening again - I have started quite a few seeds indoors this year - Heard that this is going to be a very hot summer for the T.DOT.COM - soooooo - I usually put in alot of impatiens but they hate heat and I have been doing more thinking this year about heat resistant plants. Going to move my herb garden - very excited about that - Cam and Carol just bought a new home at Aurora Side Road and Weston Road and they have a huge herb garden - Can't wait to see it and get some cuttings. Just mailed your April snail mail. Looking forward to your next blog BUD. MJT