Local Weather

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Birthday AGAIN (and Earth Day too)


Not only did I receive a flower delivery to my door but it was delivered by Nancy who sang the Happy Birthday song on my doorstep!  That was a lovely surprise all around.  Thanks Sisses!

And, being such a lovely spring day, we were able to bar-b-que AND eat outside.  The table was set with beautiful hand-made dishes and a tablecloth and napkins from Mexico.  The meal was delicious and it was so nice to eat under the sunny blue blue sky.


After dinner came ... ta daaaaa ... the CAKE.  SR made the cake (gluten free thank you) and Brooke decorated it.  It almost looked too good to eat.


I had lots of help blowing out the candles.  (Thank you for only putting on 12).


Then, more flowers.  "They're PINK", said Alanna excitedly.  A dozen pink roses, so beautiful.  

Thanks to all that wished me a Happy Birthday.  I feel so lucky to have so many friends and such a loving family.  


No comments: