Local Weather

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 11 - Snow Snow Go Away!!


Haven't written in a while.  Spring always goes slower than expected.  The weather begins to warm yet the ground is still frozen.  My neighbour and I kind of share a front lawn.  We didn't have much snow this winter UNTIL March, when it snowed almost every day and it really piled up.  I pinched a nerve in my back this winter (it took physio 4 months to discover that was the problem) so I am not shovelling any of this snow.  I decided it must just melt slowly and naturally.  Luckily, my neighbour Sevn has a snow blower and he is blowing away a little every day.  


The photo above was taken tonight.  You can see how high the snow still is compared to River and her dog.  Sevn had the snow blower going again tonight so little by little he will attack the snow still left.

No comments: