Local Weather

Saturday, June 11, 2016

A Dogtown Evening


Was treated to a local play, Dogtown: A Musical.  It was held in the Roundhouse where the trolley rests.  Only sits 60 so it is quite intimate.  The story is about Trevor the Dog - a famous (infamous) story here in Whitehorse.  If you don't know it, here is Trevor's story:  TREVOR THE DOG

It was very entertaining, and very well done.  I especially liked the ravens who made me laugh throughout the play.


The theatre was tiny so of course there was no room for a bar, so, at intermission, we went up the street to another (in)famous icon of Whitehorse - THE 98 bar!!  Now, I have only ever been in this bar once before many many many many years ago.  I was in it just to say I went to the 98.  So this is 98 x 2.  Intermission is short and that didn't give me time to sip a glass of wine, so we ordered "a quick shot".  And what better to drink but Yukon Jack - another first for me.


And this photo is just to prove we actually were there!


No comments: