Local Weather

Friday, May 02, 2014

Dog Day Afternoon



Who needs to own dogs when you can just take out two dogs for a walk any time you want?  It was a beautiful spring day so I took Timber and Lily out for a walk.  Now young Timber has to be kept on a leash for his walk.  He will chase a butterfly for miles before realizing he wandered away from you, then will get interested in something else, then something else and before you know it he is lost, not that he would care as every little thing interests him, but I would.  So ...  leash it is.


Now Lily, (the perfect dog), doesn't need to be tethered.  She always knows where you are and comes (usually) immediately when called.  And as such, she runs about 10 times the actual distance of the walk so she gets a good workout.


After the walk it was back in the dog pen.  They were both pooped and content.

1 comment:

Kirstin Hallett said...

Hi there -- please can you remove my copyrighted material from your blog?

http://yukrac.blogspot.ca/2012/05/new-map-of-canada.html

This map of Canada was created by me. Whoever added the extra text to it just covered my name and added their own text. This is something that I created and I'd prefer not to have another version out there without my copyright on it.

Thanks for your help.
Kirstin Hallett
http://jacaranda.ca/portfolio_clients/canada-an-infographic
kirstin@jacaranda.ca