Local Weather

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ken


I'd like to introduce you to Ken.  He has been camping out in my rock garden this summer.  One never knows where one will find Ken.  He climbs over and hides under the rocks.  Sometimes he is planking.  He is always on the move (as you can see from the photos, he is a real mover).  I believe he has been looking for Barbie but as yet he cannot find her.  But ...  he did spot a sweet young thing last week.  She just appeared out of no where.  Well, as stated, Ken's quite the mover and it took him no time at all for her to become besotted with him.  As I passed him the other day, I saw they were already holding hands.  I think a relationship has begun.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe this. Yesterday, July 30th I went to St. Vincent and bought a vintage 1968 Barbie Doll Trunk loaded with clothes on hangers, wigs, combs, etc. and 3 Barbies and got 3 Ken doll outfits still in their packages and told the girl at the counter that you like Barbie and Ken and I was going to send you some of this. TOO FREAKIN MUCH. (spooky). Please tell Ken that Barbie is on her way - will take pics soon and post on blog. TOO MUCH EH!!! - MJT (p.s. still researching the price of this stuff - one of Kens outfits that I paid $3.00 is going for $30.00)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Josh says "Please say hi to my gnomie up north" - mjt