Local Weather

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Short Trip


 Jumped on Air North (Yukon's Airline - right Kristin??)  and headed south to Edmonton to shop shop shop and visit visit visit.  Accomplished both I might add.  Had a good chat with an old work buddy on the trip south.  It's always fun to sit beside someone you wish to catch up with while flying.  The time passes so so quickly.

Dawson is now in Grade 7.  He is attending a Sports School and was just accepted onto the Volleyball Team.  He practises every chance he gets outside his house.


Little Jenny came shopping with me the first day but I'm certain found it quite boring as she just followed me and then waited and waited. She was very patient and good humoured about it (although the second day I shopped by myself).
Had a successful trip and a good visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PIC OF THE TIP of Air North CLR - mjt - Sooooooo what did you buy - any pics of your purchases.