Local Weather

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day


I had many Valentine's Day treats to enjoy.

1. My furry friend is once again staying with me AND brought me a flowering plant and a lovely card.
2. I sent a card and gift to Kate for Valentine's Day AND she received it TODAY! Thank you Canada Post.
3. Not only does my furry friend get me outside for walks, but tonight's walk was especially nice as it was hovering around the 0 mark temperature wise and the northern lights made an appearance...not quite dancing but was fading and strengthening. Sue did tell me that her evening walks are when she sees the lights. Now I will enjoy my walks even more if the skies put on a light display for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Kate - Maybe grandma should buy her a coat to keep her warm. All the sissy city dogs have em. Beautiful northern lights. Calming. Took my anxiety away when I looked at them. MJT