Local Weather

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Movie Reviewer

Having two young people over for dinner this weekend (along with their parents) I picked up a couple of DVD's that I thought would suit them as well as me. I have wanted to see Tangled forever and I was told that Justin Bieber's Never Say Never was excellent.



Tangled was as good as I hoped it would be. My only criticism is that the eyes were too big. For some reason huge huge eyes are in style - in the movies, on childrens plastic toy characters and dolls. I am not a big fan to say the least. Other than too big eyes, the movie had all you could ask for - the beautiful princess that was wronged, the wicked witch, a king and queen and royal kingdom and a prince charming although not in the usual sense of the word. And happily ever after. What more could you ask for.



The Bieb now has a new fan. I always though of him as bubble gum, but after watching this movie I discovered an extremely talented, dedicated, musical, and cute young musician. This boy was born to be famous and the rhythm oozes out of his pores. The movie takes you from a baby to teen and makes you proud he is Canadian! Well worth watching.

No comments: