Local Weather

Thursday, June 16, 2011

What ????

Watching TV last night, I could hardly believe this scene was from Canada, let alone beautiful Vancouver. The first time I had seen a car set afire was at the G20 in Toronto in June of last year and I was shocked. These are things you see in the middle east, NOT in Canada. Well, Vancouver topped that! I am so glad I didn't recognize anyone partaking in the senseless, disgusting, disgraceful violence. Who are these people that think it is OK to act this way, especially due to a sports team losing the final prize (although I don't think that is the cause, but merely an excuse). For more photos, Click Here. I am shocked and feel sorry for the people in Vancouver that now have to live with these images as representations of their city.

I didn't see this one on TV. Make love not war?

No comments: