Local Weather

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brooke's parent's neighbour was in town, all the way from YVR. Tom came up on a familiarization tour of the Yukon, spending the weekend in Dawson City (Diamond Tooth Gerty's), in the mountains skidoo-ing, dogsledding at Fish Lake ... you know (esp you people from Ancaster) how much you can fit into a very short period of time in the north. And it ended with a bar-b-qued elk dinner on Sunday evening at SR & Brooke's house. Another excellent meal in the north.

Although Lily looks large in the photo above, she is not. Brooke is small. But I liked this photo as Lily was actually smiling in it. It reminds me of the commercial on TV of the dogs with dentures.

And last week I did dog sit for a while. It was the one beautiful spring day we have had so far and Lily and I spent the afternoon throwing and fetching in the deep snow in my backyard. We both had fun!

No comments: