Local Weather

Monday, April 09, 2007

It's a fine time for me to be in Ontario. It's Easter and the whole family was together at the Schepen's for Easter dinner. Here is Kayla and Kristin being sisterly. Kristin just came back from her first tour of Europe so I saw a lot of her interesting photos which made me want to go back for a visit too.

And here's my whole reason for the trip. My new little niece Kate with here parents. She is so tiny - 15 months old and full of beans, running around and poking her little fingers into everything, including trying to get some keyboard marks onto this blog. Now I remember what it was like with a one-year-old around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, just came onto your blogspot today - Tuesday, April 10/07 - your in Ontario seeing the new little one - Very nice - Hope you are still here tonight as I will phone your mom later - MJT.