Local Weather

Thursday, February 01, 2007

OK, I was going to put a pic of Whitehorse airport in the blog, to show my visitors where they'll be when they arrive this summer, but just received (or I should say stole from another blog) this picture of my new niece, Kate. She is the first on the left, asserting herself, with my little sister, Lisa. They are still in China where all the new parents are getting used to their new little daughters. I'll try to keep you updated on Kate's arrival into Canada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just have to send me a pic with those coats on - my goodness they sure look too big for you to wear - do you have to give them back - if not, how about sending me one as a keepsake - for sure they will fit big momma - which is what Adam calls me these days. - Ahhhhhhhh - the picture of Lisa with her new little one is so cute - can't wait to see and hear more about all this wonderful new little one. Hope you are having fun with the preparation of the games.