Local Weather

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Merry Christmas!


With the kids going to Mexico for Xmas and my leg hurting, this is as Christmassy as my house gets this year. 


We celebrated Christmas on the 16th (and they flew away on the 17th).  Before Brooke, SR and their new roomie Tom arrived I set out some cheese, crackers and grapes.  I left the room and when I returned the twins were making cracker cheese sandwiches and eating grapes, all of which was spread all over the coffee table.  


Trying to get a nice photo of them is sometimes impossible.


We opened gifts


Emerson not only handed out the gifts but also helped people open them.  Here he is helping Tom (below) with his gift while Alanna examines one of her favourite gifts, Strawberry Shortcake bandaids.


Below, Alanna shows SR one of the Christmas books she received.


 After gifts, we all settled in for our sushi dinner ... complete with the dogs under the table.


!! Merry Christmas !!





No comments: