Local Weather

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Sunday Morning at Gramma's

                     


30+ years ago, when I had a little baby, the trainmen at White Pass & Yukon Route together gave me a shower gift of a high chair.  I used that high chair for a few years with a toddler, and kept it.
Then, 30+ years later, it was used for one of the twins ... Alanna to be exact.  That was her chair.  Now they are out of high chairs but I will still keep it for their children.  I have stored it in their bedroom.  It is a good thing that they made high chairs to be super sturdy back in those days as we now not only have one climbing up and down, but two!


And it sometimes turns into a BUS.  Above, they have a Bus Driver (in the front) and a passenger (in the back).



Grand Aunt Debbie gave them a foam road to play on and both unicorns and cars now travel along the streets of the bedroom.



No comments: