Local Weather

Monday, October 02, 2017

Oct 1 again


As I said, the kids had a sleepover.  Sunday we did have "nap time" as they were up at 6 AM.  I tiptoed into their room and found out how they were napping (above) so we put everything away and started all over again.  I was successful but it took separating them to achieve the desired goal.


Princess  Alanna wore her tiara all weekend.  And courtesy of a garage sale, I got a slew of beaded bracelets which she put on (all 8 at once), took off, put on, took off, lost, we had to hunt for them, found, put on ...  It keep her very busy.  Above is the watch that she got also.



Emerson is in the silly stage.  It is difficult to take a photo of him where he is not making a face or giving me a weird pose.  I did snap one of him watching TV, but not before he glance over and weird faced me first.



They did have fun with their Dadda.  Emerson was quite a bit rougher than Alanna but they both had fun.


We had a good dinner which included Apple Pie, then my little friends (and big friends) left.  Now my house seems so empty but at least I can actually sit down with a glass of wine and watch one of MY TV shows..



No comments: