Local Weather

Friday, March 11, 2016

March


March 6 we had Sunday dinner at my house.  The kids found the My Little Ponies that were still in their packages.  These were given to SR about 10 or 15 years ago as a joke.  But they are no joke now.  They are very important and were given to Dad open.


You can see Alanna has a little My Little Pony brush in her hand.  Each of the kids had a little brush and spent a lot of time brushing their own hair with it.

By the way, Gramma made roast pork shoulder for dinner and it was excellent.  Look for the recipe on laurenalexandercooks.blogspot.ca.  Of course I keep forgetting to take photos of the food, but eventually I will get the hang of a recipe blog.  And it is not on there yet ... but soon.


I drove downtown yesterday.  I left my house and the the sun was shining so brightly I traded my regular glasses for sunglasses.  I didn't drive but five minutes and I was in fog.  I didn't realize I lived in the banana belt.

No comments: