Local Weather

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Saturday, Still

    

Then it was across the road to meet my friends for a stroll around the Millenium Trail.


I met Mrs Church and stopped to chat at one point where I fell behind, but don't worry, I caught up.


A view of the dam from the Bridge on the trail.


The eagles have made a new nest across the road on the South Access.  I have looked and looked and could never find it.  Luckily I was with Dawn, who patiently pointed out the correct tree that houses their new nest.  And ...  an eaglet was perched on the nest as well, so now I know where to look and one day will try to walk on the bluff to get a view from above.


And a view of the SS Klondike from the trail.

Lisa this is the trail I wanted to walk around with you and your family after we toured the SS Klondike.  Unfortunately, the skies opened up at that time and the water poured down, so we went to a restaurant (with the largest menu in the world) instead.




No comments: