Local Weather

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 22nd


Earth Day and my Birthday.  As Taurus is an earth sign it is very appropriate that Earth Day falls in April.  It was sunny all day, then as evening began, we received our first rain shower.  April showers bring XXX flowers.  I know I left out a word but I didn't have to wait for May, I was gifted flowers immediately.  It is so nice to have fresh colourful flowers in the house when not even the first crocus has yet to poke out its head from the ground. 



And more flowers.  What a day.  I loved it!


Also rec'd this "scary" owl for my garden.  We are hoping it scares away any vermin that may come near but I know Gramma also thought it was the cutest thing ever and thought of me while travelling and brought him home.
Ate at the new G&P pizza house downtown (in old Lil's Diner and also in the original Christies where we used to buy Hot Christies).  Apparently the restaurant is larger than their original G&P beside the Kopper King, which is very surprising.  The meal was excellent (I had the Halibut), as was the company, SR, BR and the twins.  Couldn't ask for more.

No comments: