Local Weather

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Christmas is Coming


November 2nd, Hallowe'en has JUST passed and we are already attending Christmas Bazaars.  Went to two today and although we were not too too impressed, I did end up purchasing an Xmas gift.
Ended our shopping experience with a coffee at Midnight Sun Coffee Roasters for a delicious cup (I had Guatemalan) of Java.


Last Wednesday, as I was getting my coat on and then looking for my keys, I came across my camera,  so I pulled it out and took a quick pic of the Golden Age Society, the place in which we do our Line Dancing every Wednesday afternoon.  In this photo I noticed I caught Freda in the frame - she is on the left hand side walking towards the camera and she is one of our fellow dancers.   Before our dancing had started, we had chatted and I discovered  that she is 90 years old!  Way To Go, Freda!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those two people in the first photo- did they by any chance buy new purses at the Bazaar? They are wearing the same style purses - just different colors.!

You 'd better go get yourself a purses so you can be just like your "bestie's"

Jen.