Local Weather

Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's Summer

You haven't seen me for a while. IT'S SUMMER. I am taking full advantage of the warm weather while it lasts. And now taking advantage of the daylight hours. Sun still shines at 10PM. Love it, love it, love it.

My niece arrived today from Ontario via YVR. Welcome to the Yukon (again) Kristin! So, had a dinner so she could meet the locals, ie SR & Brooke (and Lily). She came looking for work and has a wee job tomorrow, so prospects are looking good. Hopefully long-range work will soon develop and she will make bundles of money to put herself through another year of university.

And Will, I know it was a long time since you gave me the pirate plate for Christmas but I was sure you would have remembered it. Here is a photo of the plate (which I used to serve the bread on tonight by the way) and you also gave me pirate gloves (which I still wear in the winter). I just love that Jack Sparrow and can't wait to see the new movie!


You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, was wondering where you had gotten to. See that your neice is their and getting work for September University. She is such a Racz in looks. Agreed with you that soon she will have a full paying job. Welcome back CLR - been missing your posts. - MJT